Frame 9 and 10

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Wed Jan 12 09:12:04 PST 2011

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:09:16 -0800, Alison Craig
<Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com> wrote:

>Having only ever used Frame 9, I wonder if anyone can
>tell me the protocol for installing a trial of Frame 10
>on the same machine as Frame 9 - without wiping out or
>affecting the Frame 9 installation?

Simple.  Don't do it.  Install the FM10 or TCS3 trial
on a non-production machine only.  You may find that
any previous Frame version stops working, if not when
you install the demo, then when you remove the demo or
it expires.  It may be sufficient to install it in its
own virtual machine, but I wouldn't risk a system on
which my livelihood depended...

Just my opinion.  ;-)