On-Demand Watermarks in PDF

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Fri Jan 21 10:54:06 PST 2011

One of my clients would like the PDFs that I generate from Frame to
NOT display a watermark when viewed but to PRINT with a watermark
intact. Does anyone know of an application or whatever that can
provide this functionality? I already use ARTS PDF Stamper to apply
watermarks, but that is not what this question is about. I think this
would have to be an add-on of some kind to Acrobat or a server-based
program. I've also posted this question to Planet PDF; if you can
recommend a better resource, please let me know.

Carol

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable
Phone: 719-948-3773