Disappearing graphics in Framemaker files

Spectrum Writing info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Fri Jan 21 10:29:53 PST 2011

I promise guys - View > Options would have been an overt series of clicks to
get there and I would have remembered that and I didn't do that, but here's
another thing - just opened one of the files in this lovely book and again,
apparently "no" graphics, so I go to View > Options  and Graphics is indeed
selected. I clear it, close the Options dialog box, the open the dialog box
and select again, and boom, graphics reappear, no joke. and, I didn't even
really know about the dialog box that opens after you select View > Options
until y'all mentioned it here. The only View option that I use in FM  9 is
View and then right there on the dropdown menu, I select Text Symbols or
Borders as needed.

TIA,
TVB

Tammy Van Boening