Historical FrameMaker upgrades

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 05:21:49 PST 2011

Most programs have a limit to how old your previous version can be and
still upgrade. One Adobe saleperson told me they usually let you upgrade
for about 4 new versions, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I
upgraded from 7.2 to 9, just in case they wouldn't allow me to upgrade
past 9.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer