Conditional text in Frame 9

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 20:22:45 PST 2011

I have Frame 8 and can reproduce it. You can avoid it by not including
the pilcrow in the condition in the first place. And I didn't know it
was called a pilcrow...

Write the paragraph. Swipe the cursor over it and include the final
period but not the pilcrow. Apply conditional text to that and you
avoid the problem.

But if you triple-click the paragraph and apply conditional text you
get the problem.