Conditional text in Frame 9

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 05:29:10 PST 2011

I believe this change in behavior was introduced in FM7, and my recollection is that it was described as a "correction" in the release notes. In other words, it appeared to have been a change that was made deliberately by the development team in India. And if that is the case, it's now an uphill battle to establish that this illogical and annoying behavior is, in fact, *incorrect* and needs to be changed back to the way it was for years and years before FM7.

-Fred Ridder