FrameMaker10 and FrameMaker Server10 released in the market!!

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Wed Jan 26 09:46:00 PST 2011

I sympathize with that upcoming upgrade bill...I recommend the Maintenance contract for any Adobe software you purchase. The only time you can purchase the maintenance contract is in conjunction with an initial purchase or upgrade of a product or suite.

You can see a breakdown of the savings in both admin headaches and money at http://blogs.roundpeg.com/2009/12/strategies-for-purchasing-adobe-software

I currently pay $130/year for upgrades to the entire TCS3 suite (probably a bit more like $170 for new contracts) I get an email basically asking where they should send my upgrade media.

No approvals, no wait, no sticker shock.

-Matt