Conditional text in Frame 9

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Jan 26 14:01:33 PST 2011

If this becomes a maintenance hassle, it could be fixed automatically with
FrameScript. I am thinking you could have a script that would check to see
if an entire paragraph except the paragraph mark is conditional, that it
would automatically apply that condition to the paragraph mark. The script
could be triggered automatically when you show or hide conditional text, or
perhaps when you add a new paragraph. If you are interested, send me a
sample document offlist and I will see what is possible and let you know.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-659-8267
rick at frameexpert.com

*** Frame Automation blog at http://frameautomation.com

Subject: Re: Conditional text in Frame 9

That's exactly what I thought when I read your original post. We're
experiencing the same problems at work... ultra frustration at how the
conditional text that used to work like a charm and that you could rely on
now doesn't work worth a dang! Adobe I hope you're listening...

If we come across anything that helps, I'll be certain to send it along.

Cheers,
Deb