Sharepoint links in a Frame doc

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Thu Jan 27 12:34:10 PST 2011

Thanks to everyone for pointing out Acrobat's watermark feature. I
think it will be perfect for applying a watermark that can't be
viewed until the document is printed.

The same client wanting the watermark wants his PDF documents to
contain Sharepoint links to other docs (tiffs, Word docs, etc.) I
told him that I THOUGHT I could create hypertext links in Frame (to
avoid post-production re-work on the PDF) as long as I had the full
path statement to the target document. I don't have any experience
with Sharepoint. Do you know if my linking strategy will work or if
there is a better way to do it?

Carol