Structured FM and DITA

Bernard Aschwanden (Publishing Smarter) bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Fri Jan 28 05:06:56 PST 2011

I've got a paper and some sample docs to get you started. A bit of a DITA backgrounder is available in a DITA primer. I also have
sample chapters from my FrameMaker book that walks you through using FM and DITA. Start here:
http://www.publishingsmarter.com/resources/books-and-articles

Hope that this helps. Please let me know how it works out for you.

Bernard

Bernard Aschwanden
Publishing Smarter
www.publishingsmarter.com