FM 10 Backward Compatibility

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:28:57 PST 2011

Well, Fred has a point, but as far as I know, all legacy versions of
Frame can open a MIF file and FM 10 can back save in several earlier
version MIF formats. If there are functions or information in it that
are newer than the opening version, that data is ignored (I don't know
if it is discarded or preserved though).

But if you have some real antique FM files, download the eval and have it it....

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358