Custom Table Footnote options

Orly Zimmerman orlyz at marvell.com
Mon Jul 4 00:48:38 PDT 2011

HI Jeremy,
Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately, the "\x" codes you suggest do not result in anything useful. (I just get these "x2663&66&65&60&67&62&61", numbers posing as symbols)

The reason I got a germandbls for \xa7 is because that is what is defined for the FM standard character set. (Note additionally that \xa8 = registerserif, \xa9 = copyrightserif, \xaa = trademarkserif from the FM char set).

I don't understand why I cannot find similar sequences (or codes) to the *\d\D , or where it is documented).

In any case, if I do look at what the FM documentation states, I don't have too many options for Table footnote symbols because I cannot assign the Symbol or Dingbats font to the symbol in the Table Footnote numbering properties.

Do you suppose this can be done in the FM ini or configuration files?
Thanks,
Orly.