Beginning new project based on book & files from previous project

Gay Alson GALSON at epicor.com
Tue Jul 5 11:04:57 PDT 2011

Hi Framers,

I'm porting some books forward for a new version and have somehow
forgotten an important step or concept...

Book:  5.5_SuperProduct.book
Files: 5.5_SuperProductCover.fm
       5.5_SuperProductTOC.fm
       5.5_SuperProductPreface.fm
       5.5_SuperProductFunctions.fm
       5.5_SuperProductAppendix.fm

Everything is fine in the 5.5 version and all cross-references work. But
now I need to begin work on version 5.6, using everything from 5.5 as a
starting point. The obvious way is to rename all 5.5 files to 5.6 --
however, I think a cross-reference in 5.6_SuperProductFunctions.fm that
points to the Appendix will still try to find the 5.5 version of that
file...

I swear I have done this many times in the past and not experienced a
problem...but today brain freeze has taken over.

If anyone can straighten me out, I will certainly be grateful.

TIA,
~~Gay

Gay Alson
Senior Technical Writer
Epicor Retail
www.epicor.com
Tel.: (514) 428-2116
Fax: (514) 426-0824
E-mail: galson at epicor.com
2800 Trans Canada Highway, Pointe Claire QC H9R 1T1

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

Le present courriel est envoye a l'intention exclusive de son ou de ses destinataires. Si vous avez recu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en aviser immediatement l'expediteur et supprimer ce message. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire vise, nous vous informons que toute utilisation, divulgation ou distribution de cette communication est strictement interdite sans la permission prealable de l'auteur. Des precautions ont ete prises afin de reduire au maximum le risque de transmission de virus informatique, mais nous tenons a vous conseiller de proceder a vos propres verifications antivirus de toute piece jointe a ce message. Aucune responsabilite ne sera assumee a la suite de toute perte ou de tout dommage causes par des virus.