MediaWiki to FrameMaker?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Jul 12 17:40:08 PDT 2011

Hi Daniel,

A lot would depend on how much the Wiki content “matches” the FrameMaker template. You may be able to do a direct MediaWiki to FrameMaker conversion via FrameScript. If you want to send some before/after samples to me offlist, I will be glad to look at it. Thanks.

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-659-8267

rick at frameexpert.com