PDF back into Frame?

Robert Shelton rshelton at opentext.com
Wed Jul 13 15:22:29 PDT 2011

Thanks to everyone who responded. At David Spreadbury's suggestion, I am
using the trial version of NitroPDF to convert the PDF to Word, then
saving the Word as HTML to extract the images. They look as good as the
originals (which isn't always great, but that's not NitroPDF's fault.)

I tried Acrobat's "Export All Images" feature, but the results were not
good. It's possible I could change settings to make them better, but
NitroPDF has done what I need.

Bob
"Let what comes, come,
Let what goes, go,