Anyone else looking at Frame >> WordPress (as a CMS)

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 07:23:18 PDT 2011

Just as an update -- this certainly seems to be possible; I'm doing
some testing.

The workflow seems to be (unstructured):

1. From Frame, SaveAs (I'm using MIF2Go) as RTF.
2. Batch-convert the RTF to clean HTML or XHTML.
3. Save/export into a comma-separated value (CSV) file.
4. Import the CSV into WordPress, assigning tags, categories, post
types and other bits and pieces on import.

It may be possible to streamline this if you can twiddle MIF2Go or a
script to do a post-processing step and generate a CSV, but I don't
know if that's possible. Yet.

And I suspect it'd be pretty easy to go from DITA or another structure
to CSV, but I haven't played with that at all.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358