Anyone else looking at Frame >> WordPress (as a CMS)

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Fri Jul 15 12:05:05 PDT 2011

Well that's certainly good news!
As you know, 2581 modules is quite a lot. Certainly too many to assess
individually, so that table helps a lot.
I have used it, and tried a couple of the modules, most recently about
18 months ago, but I ran into trouble with finishing the job; I could
successfully import a hundred procedures or so, but at the time I could
not match the new db entries into useful nodes for Support (IIRC it
could only make one very limited content type). When I realized that I
would have to tag them all individually, I put it to the back burner
rather than work though the issues.
I guess there has been a lot of development in that time. I hope to get
back to it soon, unless...

Yves (and Jeremy) is right that DITA would be a natural way to go for
this project. And if I move the DITA project to the front burner, then
the Drupal side of the project will be even more advanced, or even
solved by the time I have DITA under control.

(Very sincere apologies to my good friend Art for hijacking his
WordPress thread!)
john