Structured > Find/Change>Element>Graphic>AttributeName>align . . . from acenter to aright???

Richard Doll sgmlindy at tds.net
Fri Jul 15 22:00:58 PDT 2011

Framers,

The Find/Change function ID'd in the Subject:(above) . . .
    DOES change the attribute value in the "structure window"
            BUT
    the actual "anchored frame" - as viewed on the page - DOES NOT move.

Your help in learnin' this old coot . . .  on using <Find/Change> to cause
the graphic's move-to-the-right-margin  . . . Will be Greatly appreciated!

FYI . . .
     selecting >Special>AnchoredFrame>Alignment>Right (one image at a time)
DOES cause the AnchoredFrame to move, as desired.
    CAVEAT:--- The structure window remains >acenter???

Other FIND details are. . .
    >Attribute Name: is "align" is chosen
    >Attribute Value: of "acenter" finds NOTHING . . . thus I have left it
blank and (apparently) do find and change the Graphic/AnchoredFrame (see
line 2-4 above).

best to all,

dick doll
317.539.4857