Finding standard (non-smart) quote, apostrophe

Simon BUCH simon.buch at m-ais.com
Mon Jul 18 08:08:02 PDT 2011

Dear Tim,

There's two possible workarounds:
1. Change the occurrances of your 'prime' symbol to be the real Unicode prime ′ (U+2032) or double prime ″ (U+2033) characters.   Hopefully you'll be using a Unicode font that covers such mathematical symbols.

2. If you've got content that you don't want to be included in the spell checker, you can set the paragraph/character tag's language to be: "None".

Regards
// Simon BUCH