What happened to "text" format of page numbering?

Böðvar Björgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 06:42:21 PDT 2011

Thanks for the info, Fred.

They have added section and subsection numbering (greyed out in my present
legacy 7.2 documents), which is a valuable improvement. Text is still
available for Chapter but not for page numbers. I cannot find anything
helpful about this in the help files. Guess I just have to do some changes
in the document.

Bodvar