Applying new templates to existing documents

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:54:08 PDT 2011

Others have solved this problem with a combination of tools -- I'd
look at the Clean Import Plug-in to import the new template info, and
any of several paragraph-mapping tools/plug-ins that are on the
market. Because there are several, you can probably try them out to
ask for feedback.

Also, I know Rick Quatro has done some scripts for remapping tags, but
I'm not sure how extensive the capabilities are -- Rick is at "Rick
Quatro" <frameexpert at truevine.net>.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.