Print Pop-Up for Graphics in PDF

Corcoran, Susan Susan.Corcoran at Honeywell.com
Wed Jul 27 08:26:32 PDT 2011

TCS2.0, FM9.0P237, CS4, WinXP

I am creating manuals in Framemaker and distributing them as pdfs.
These manuals contain hundreds of small graphics.  I would like my users
to be able to mouse over a graphic in the pdf and get a "print" popup
which would allow them to print just that graphic.  Ideally, I'd like to
be able to specify this parameter in the FM file before distilling it,
perhaps by stating that "all graphics linked to XYZ folder get a print
popup."

Do any of you have any suggestions about how I could do this, or where I
should begin my research for figuring this out?

I'm on digest, so direct replies would be most appreciated.

Susan Corcoran

Technical Writer III

Honeywell Scanning & Mobility

Phone: 315.554.6178