Anyone know a shortcut for Reset Workspace?

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Jul 28 09:50:02 PDT 2011

On 27/07/2011 2:37 PM, Gay Alson wrote:
> I do this a million times a day just to buy back some screen real estate
> and actually see the file I’m working on. Can’t seem to find any
> shortcut for it – has anyone come up with this?

Hi Gay,

I don't know the shortcut for that, but you may find this info useful:

The button to the right of the Help menu, "UI Visibility", toggles
visibility of all the pods etc. without changing their locations.
(AFAIK, there is no keyboard shortcut for this button.)

Task			Keyboard shortcut

Standard screen mode	Esc S M s

Full screen with
   user interface	Esc S M u

Full screen mode	Esc S M f

Toggle screen mode	Esc S M t

There is a fairly complete list of shortcuts here:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/42org4o

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers