How do I convert my FrameMaker files to Word?

Tim Pann TPann at telecomsys.com
Thu Jun 2 08:03:51 PDT 2011

Linda,

I got mif2go for this purpose and found it daunting. It's an impressive
application though.

For my purposes, I have found this sequence to work nicely:

- save fm to mif

- save mif to rtf (BIG file)

- save rtf to doc or docx (file size goes down)

Some of the stuff on the master pages will get kind of goofed up in the
header/footer of the MS Word doc but with experience you'll streamline
your workflow.

BTW I think Gary's rather useless response to you was probably a
response to the lack of information in your original question. Most
people who post questions are reminded to be very specific about the
problem they're having and include the OS, version, etc. they're using.

Tim