FM10 performance with real-time spell checking

Johan Anglemark johan.anglemark at iar.com
Tue Jun 7 23:49:54 PDT 2011

For the benefit of everyone, I paste my conversation with an Adobe
representative earlier this year below. I have anonymized the Adobe person.

Hi Johan,

The problem is due to Auto Spell Check. We have noted the issue. As a
workaround, pls. use any of the below solutions :

SOLUTION1:
-----------------
Pls. turn off the Auto Spell Check (Esc aus or  File -> Preferences ->
General -> Auto Spell Check = unchecked)

OR
----
SOLUTION2:
The para tags of the Index needs to have their Language = None. (Goto
Reference Page -> for Level[1 to 5]IX -> Set Language = None & Update All

Hope this workaround is acceptable.
Regards,
Adobe Rep