No index in FM10 Help

Böðvar Björgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:00:17 PDT 2011

Yes, it is, but it is exactly the same info, just as lame, only scratching
the mere surface IMHO. How very much better were the books with version 7.x
and earlier (I don't have the 8 or 9 to compare).

With this kind of help, I think Adobe should have set up some more intensive
information on their website that could be called directly from the help
file or the pdf.

I have just purchased my copy of FM10, and I was expecting more professional
help material with this very professional tool.

Bodvar

2011/6/9 Mike Wickham <info at mikewickham.com>

> If I recall correctly, the PDF version of help (with index) is usually on
> the installation CD. But you can also find it on the online help page
> itself:
>
> http://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/using/index.html
>
> Just look for the "View Help PDF" link in the upper right-hand corner of
> the page, and click to download.

> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/bodvar%40gmail.com

Remember: Amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.