Deleting Empty Paragraphs

Orly Zimmerman orlyz at marvell.com
Mon Jun 13 07:46:00 PDT 2011

Scratch That,
Even though it finds the tables, it actually leaves them intact when searching and replacing this way.
Go figure :)
===================================
HI All,
I'm trying to delete empty paragraphs from a file I imported from Word. A simple
\P\p
or
^\p
in the find box using wildcards does fine, except if my empty para is an anchor para with a table anchor in it. It seems FM doesn't see the table anchor.

I have a script that deletes empty paras as well, but that left me with empty paras that were a level 3 or 4 Heading.

And yes, I already did a MIF wash. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Orly.