PowerPoint to Frame

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Tue Jun 14 07:13:36 PDT 2011

Depending upon what your goals and needs are, another approach might be:

1. File -- Send To -- Microsoft Office Word. This gives you the text,
which you can then convert to plain text and format as needed with
styles in in your Frame document.
2. For graphics that need to be retained, I use a PowerPoint macro that
extracts them. I can't come up with the exact link in a hurry, but this
one may do the trick: http://skp.mvps.org/pptxp002.htm. If that does not
work for you, a more labor-intensive but definitely workable approach is
outlined here: http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00344.htm.