Fm9 patch numbers

Spectrum Writing info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Jun 15 06:43:17 PDT 2011

Count me in on this. When I checked for updates on my desktop, the update for p252 (version 9.0.4) was listed as being needed and I updated accordingly; however, when I check for updates on both of my laptops (which are at version 9.0p255), I get the message that my version is current and no updates are needed. Sigh. All three machines are Win7, 64bit, etc.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Owner/Principal

Spectrum Writing, LLC