FrameMaker 10 disappearing text?

Joy Kocar kocar.joy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:33:39 PDT 2011

Yes I did see Rick's post. Thanks Rick for your help!! I could feel the gray
hair popping out.

Luckily it is a simple fix. The chapter numbers have their own style and all
I had to do was to make Alignment = Left and kept Position = End of
Paragraph. The chapter number remains at the right margin.

Joy Kocar, EIT
Training Materials Lead Engineer
www.maptek.com