Sad news

Böðvar Björgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 07:40:15 PDT 2011

My condolences to the family. Bruce was one of the supporting pillars of the
FM society and many have been using his plugins. Even if I am not a present
user of those, knowing their importance I hereby convey my thanks.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson,
Iceland

2011/6/15 Doug Cuff <subscribe at cuff.ca>

> Bruce Foster, creator of many fine FrameMaker plugins, passed away suddenly
> on Saturday, June 11, 2011. Although Mr Foster had been diagnosed with
> multiple myeloma in September 2010, his death still came earlier than was
> expected.
>
> Mr Foster's wife Barbara Foster today responded to a recent e-mail I had
> sent to Bruce requesting assistance with his Archive plugin, by letting me
> know this news. Mrs Foster gave me permission to post here on FrameUsers,
> and mentioned her intention of updating her late husband's web page (
> http://home.comcast.net/~**bruce.foster<http://home.comcast.net/~bruce.foster>)
> with the news of his death.
>
> Mr Foster's plugins for FrameMaker were Archive, BookInfo, ImpGraph,
> MifSave, MifToFM, and RtfSave.
>
> Doug Cuff

Remember: Amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.