Conditional text invisible

Tim J. Slager TSlager at isdcorporation.com
Mon Jun 20 10:26:01 PDT 2011

FM 10

When I apply conditional text and select "Show Condition Indicators" the conditional text disappears. It's there, and I can highlight it, copy, cut, etc. But it looks as if it is white on white. If I apply an additional condition tag then I see the text with the combined colors. But if I remove all but one condition tag, it goes back to white on white.

I wasn't able to find a solution in help or through Google. I didn't have this problem before a few weeks ago.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

TIA. tims

Tim Slager
ACI Worldwide<http://www.aciworldwide.com/>, 8436 Homestead Drive, Ste. 100, Zeeland, MI 49464, USA

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or non-public information. The information is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended recipients is prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author personally.