BookMover Script used with Framemaker

Wood, Claire (GE Oil & Gas) Claire.Wood at ge.com
Thu Jun 23 03:29:58 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone

I'm trialling GolehTek's BookMover and have found an anomaly, just
wondered if anyone else had.

For the most part, I find it a powerful tool. However, on the odd
occasion it doesn't pick up a series of pictures which are scattered
elsewhere on the network and not in the same folder structure where the
Framemaker Files reside e.g.

Our folder structure is:

ANYTOOL Main folder > Manual > Drawings

Under Drawings it could be split into a minimum of 2 subfolders.

The Book file I used was in a structure like this but the images were in
a different tool's folder structure.

Have I missed something when setting up the script? Should I have
tweaked it slightly? I've checked the little manual that comes with it
and can't see anything glaring.

Claire Wood

Product Development Technical Author, Downhole Technology

GE Oil & Gas

DL: +44 (0)1252 862 264

T +44 (0)1252 862 200 (switchboard at Cody Technology Park)

F +44 (0)1252 862 349 (Mainline)

F +44 (0) 1252 862 341 (Mechanical Dept)

F +44 (0) 1252 862 342 (Technology Office)

E claire.wood at ge.com <mailto:claire.wood at ge.com>

Cody Technology Park, Range Road, Farnborough Hampshire, GU14 0FG, UK

Sondex Wireline

www.ge.com/oilandgas <http://www.ge.com/oilandgas>

GE imagination at work