Looking for the best way to highlight text to the reader

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Tue Jun 28 11:31:16 PDT 2011

Yeah, I asked about color, but the program manager isn’t sure who’s going to print the PDF on a non-color printer, and he felt it would be hard to tell which parts were colored. I know they turn a bit grey, but maybe that’s too subtle. I like the color option myself; maybe after I show him the alternatives, he’ll change his mind.

Hmm, yes, maybe colored revision bars would work. Even if they print grey, they would still do the job.

Fei Min