Smart Quotes?

Brabson, Michelle Michelle.Brabson at sungardhe.com
Thu Jun 30 14:25:54 PDT 2011

Has anyone had trouble typing quotes when smart quotes is turned on? The problem is that quote key does not produce a quote in my document. Instead it produces a question mark. This just started happening with FrameMaker 10 and did not happen before. I have found work around keys to get the correct result, but would really like to be able to use my quote key to produce smart quotes. I know this is a strange problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FrameMaker 10
Windows XP Service Pack 3

Michelle

Michelle Brabson * Technical Production Manager * SunGard Higher Education * 4 Country View Road, Malvern, PA 19355 * Tel 610-578-6123 * Fax 610-578-5400 * mbrabson at sungardhe.com * www.sungardhe.com

Confidentiality:  This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.

Helping 1,800 higher education organizations in 40 countries worldwide find better ways to teach, learn, manage, and connect.