So how many of us are stuck with Frame 7.2?

Susan Modlin smodlin at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 10:01:35 PST 2011

Hi Carrie,

I'm lodged on Frame 7.2 by choice. There have been no bells and whistles in the
more recent releases that gave me anything I felt I needed for my very small
department of one. I've been using Frame since 2.1 and have a strong partiality
for the Frame interface vs. the Adobe one, so that was even more incentive to
stay where I am. I suppose I'll need to upgrade some day, but for now, I'm fine
where I am.

...Susan