So how many of us are stuck with Frame 7.2?

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Tue Mar 1 10:00:32 PST 2011

If there's no business or functional reason to upgrade, why bother? At
this point you're stuck paying the full price for an upgrade, so if FM7
provides everything that you need I'd hold out as long as possible. I
think that there are plenty of people on FM7 and earlier who are
perfectly happy with the features provided.

Don't tell Adobe I said that though.  :o

There are some useful and cool features in some of the newer versions ..
but if you're not going to use them, why spend the money?

Cheers,

...scott