Identifying copied graphics

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:00:46 PST 2011

Rick's scripts are fine if the goal is to convert pasted graphics into referenced ones. Jeremy's Mif2Go also does that job nicely.

But if the goal is *identifying* graphics, as stated in the subject line, neither approach will do the job because FrameMaker does not retain any information about the name of the source file. If the objective is being able to link to the *original* graphics files, the only solution I'm aware of is manual inspection and matching.

-Fred Ridder