CMYK coming out as Spot

Outlaw, Cathy cathy_outlaw at baxter.com
Tue Mar 1 10:24:00 PST 2011

We use Enfocus PitStop (plug-in for Acrobat Pro) to color-correct those spot colors in the PDF.

Cathy Outlaw
Technical Communicator

------------------------------

Message: 17
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:20:57 -0500
From: "White, Scott" <SWhite at alamark.com<mailto:SWhite at alamark.com>>
To: <framers at lists.frameusers.com<mailto:framers at lists.frameusers.com>>
Subject: CMYK coming out as Spot

Well I thought I had my color issue solved. I was having my pantone
color come out as spot when reviewed in acrobat. I had the color in the
table and I discovered that the table treats my pantone as a spot.
So now I have a bleed running on the right of my right-hand pages. And
now my pantone is again coming out as spot instead of cmyk.
I checked my color settings yet again and my pantone 165cvu is set
correctly. But frame thinks otherwise. Any suggestions yet again would
be helpful.

Mac OSX running parallels with windows 7 Home, Framemaker 9.0.

Scott White
Manager - Content and Print Media
Belmont, NC - 704-398-5752

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s)or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of , or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

For Translation:

http://www.baxter.com/email_disclaimer