So how many of us are stuck with Frame 7.2?

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 01:06:25 PST 2011

At 17:44 +0000 2/3/11, Steve Rickaby wrote:

> They have $6 million to play with.

Sorry: that should have read 'They have $6 *billion* to play with.' Duh.

Yes, I was kidding about Apple buying Adobe. And Steve J is right, there's no point in ranting about Mac FrameMaker here: that's been done to death elsewhere. I do think it was worth making the point about the ungenerous upgrade program, though, as allegedly folks from Adobe read this group (aside from Dov).

I am very glad that Adobe is developing FrameMaker: for several years after Adobe acquired it it looked as if it might be left to die.

--
Steve