autonumber at end of text is mis-aligned

Graeme R Forbes graeme.forbes at Colorado.EDU
Thu Mar 3 13:06:22 PST 2011

Leigh:

It's been a while since I used FrameMaker, but iirc, the way I would
get the effect of an autonumber in the position where I wanted it was
to let FM put it into one of the official positions, but in tiny
invisible text, and then use an x-ref to that number to make it
appear where I wanted it to.

Graeme Forbes