trouble installing TCS3 with CS5 DP

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:13:07 PST 2011

I suspect you may have to do some picking and choosing about Suite installs.

* Only one version of Acrobat may be on a system, so I'd opt to
uninstall 9 and roll on X.
* I think both suites install Photoshop CS5, so that seems to be a wash...
* FM 9 and 10 can co-exist

As someone else mention, Revo Uninstaller is really useful in
situations like this (really all situations), so that may be a good
tool to use to prep the system.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.