Frame 10 Bug(s)/Odd behavior

Brad Anderson brad at frameusers.com
Thu Mar 10 04:20:14 PST 2011

I've run across a few strange behaviors in Frame 10 and am wondering if anyone can confirm a similar behavior:

1) Repeatable crash on my machine:

- You'll need more than one unsaved documents open.
- Make the documents tabs viewable.
- Quickly click the "X" more than one time to close a document.
- Multiple dialogs will open asking you to confirm a save.   If more than one dialog opened for a single document, FrameMaker will crash if you click anything other than cancel.

2) FrameMaker 10 stays on top of other apps.

- If I have FrameMaker 10 open, it will stay on top of all other applications.   If I click in the taskbar and try to bring another application window forward (i.e. Windows Explorer, Microsoft Access), FrameMaker stays on top.  I have to minimize FrameMaker to be able to see the other windows.

I'm running Windows 7 (32 bit) in a VM Virtual Machine on a Mac Pro.

Thanks,

Brad