Frame 10 Bug(s)/Odd behavior

Brad Anderson brad at frameusers.com
Thu Mar 10 10:17:38 PST 2011

Scott,

When you click on the "x" in the tab to close the document more than once,  You should get multiple dialogs asking if you want to save the document.   (I can get 3-5 dialogs to open for a single document.)   If I click anything other than cancel, FrameMaker crashes right away.    I'll see if I can reproduce this in XP as well.

Thanks,

Brad