more Frame 10 Bug(s)/Odd behavior

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Fri Mar 11 07:36:07 PST 2011

I get no crashes or stay-on-top behavior, but I do notice this strange
thing:
I used to be able to triple-click to select a paragraph, and then drag
down to get more whole paragraphs. Now the triple-click doesn't select
anything until I release the mouse button, so I can no longer get
multiple paragraphs in that convenient fashion.
I wonder if it was a casualty of the (also convenient) new drag-and-drop
feature?

John Sgammato
Principal Technical Writer
Imprivata, Inc

End password headaches with Imprivata OneSign!
http://www.imprivata.com/