I suspect the answer is 'no', but...

Jerilynne "MamaRed" Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:10:24 PDT 2011

Amen...every time I think "oh, those variables are not needed" I get bit in
the bum! I now have a standard set of variables for company name, addresses
(physical, web, etc.), contact information, tag lines, etc. that I using as
a starting point for every project. Has saved me LOTS of headaches when a
client calls and says "oh goodness, I didn't realize  legal wanted us to use
the tm after the tag line" or whatever the could-be massive change is. I
love variables and SO miss them when I "get" to work with Microsoft Weird.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Steve Rickaby <
srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> At 09:48 -0400 15/3/11, Bill Swallow wrote:
>
> >Avoid human error and make the company name a variable. Plus, when they
> decide to rebrand down the road (likely when and not if) you only need to
> make the change in one place. :)
>
> And while you're at it, make all the product names variables too ;-)
>
> --
> Steve
> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/jerilynne.knight%40gmail.com

love and light, hugs and blessings
<http://www.mylivesignature.com/>
jerilynne "MamaRed" knight
strategist | speaker | consultant | author
...igKnighting passionately powerful possibilities™

P.S. Is your life full of passion, power and possibilities? No? Then I look
forward to being the spark that igKnights your fire!

Coaching & Speaking <http://www.mamaredspeaks.com/> website
 <http://www.mamaredspeaks.com/>Teens Transforming
Towns™<http://www.teenstransformingtowns.com/>website
Teens Transforming Towns™
<http://www.facebook.com/teenstransformingtowns>on Facebook
Acts of Kindness <http://www.onemillionacts.com/> website
Let's talk Skype: mamared2002 or 888.877.9974
Let's connect... Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jerilynneknight>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/mamared>Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/mama_red>

--- @ WiseStamp
Signature<http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=p4ywfrhpbg9gdjdq&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>.