Generating a single FM document with conditional text from several documents

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Fri Mar 25 05:49:32 PDT 2011

Not exactly clear as to what you are trying to do, but you could copy text from one .fm document to another (just remember to import any formats that you have in use in the one file that aren't present in the other) and then apply a conditional tag to the text. That way you would end up with one .fm doc that had all the text in it with various parts conditionalized.