Generating a single FM document with conditional text from several documents

Wei Jiang (PT_CN) jiangw at polytrans.com.cn
Fri Mar 25 06:20:47 PDT 2011

Dear Nadine, Jeff  (and Steve, Ann, And Fei, who replied by personal
emails):

Thank you for you replies. What I wan is a short cut, if one exists, to
generating a document that has conditional text. I envision a tool that can
analyze similar but not identical documents and create a catch-call
document. I wish you see what I mean.

Kindest,

Wei