Generating a single FM document with conditional text from several documents

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 12:21:48 PDT 2011

What I understand that you want to do is similar to this (I'm only describing
two documents for this example):
Merge doc A and doc B such that the common text between then will be
unconditional, and the specialized text will be conditional.

For two documents you can do this with the Doc Compare function...  You would
get an INSERT and a DELETE condition for the changes.  You could then change the
condition names to be something more useful to you.

How to get in a 3rd, 4th, or 5th document, I don't know.  Depending on the
nature of the differences, you might be able to work it out with successive
passes.  But that would be difficult to trust, in my opinion.

cud