FOLLOW UP RE: Slightly OT: CE guidelines for organizing, formatting documentation

Brian C. Keith brianckeith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:13:46 PDT 2011

Thank you all for your assistance! So, in case anyone cares, after researching this, apparently I want the following documents:

* European Machinery Directive<http://www.tuvamerica.com/services/mechanical/md.pdf> 2006/42/EC, Annex I, Section 1.7.4. Instructions
* DIN, BS EN, or IEC 62079:2001 Preparation of instructions - Structuring, content and presentation

and

IEC 61082-1:2006-04 Preparation of documents used in electrotechnology

although this last document references many other documents, including IEC 62079:2001.

-briank